Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Passive Income Buddy

I found myself a Passive Income Buddy to share this journey with me. His name is Joel, and he has been a good friend of ours for a few years now. He and his boyfriend came over on Sunday and played Cashflow 101 with my husband and I, and it is because of him that this fire has been re-sparked within me.

Joel has some software that's supposed to assist in stock market investing, I haven't seen it yet. I figure I don't really want to see it until he understands how it works and can zip me through it, because I'm not interested in investing in the same software he has. I'm going to stick with Investopedia.

I hope we can get together a few times a month to play Cashflow 101, just the two of us, and to chat about the passive income topics that have come our way since last we spoke. I find there are so many things to read and talk about that it's difficult to stick to any one thing right now, and maybe sharing this experience with a friend will help me with my focus as well.

Jill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home