Monday, August 22, 2005

Recommended reading list

Wow, man... Lots of insanely valuable information was provided at this seminar! I'd highly recommend it if you're looking for a crash course, but I'd also recommend reading to go with it, which is something that was assumed prior knowledge, for this course.

My recommended reading list include books that are meant to help people make the emotional and mental transitions required to allow them to be successful financially, as many of us actually have fears of success and becoming wealthy:



I have personally read each of these books and all together they are an invaluable resource for those of us switching from an 'employee' mindset to that of a true entrepreneur.

Do you have any books that you think should be on my reading list that you don't see here? Leave a note!

Jill

2 Comments:

At Mon Jul 27, 03:10:00 AM CDT, Blogger raghu said...

Most of this list Ihave gone through. I recommend Good to Great by Jim Collins and Blue Ocean Strategy.

 
At Mon May 17, 09:37:00 PM CDT, Blogger Author said...

I'd like to add a few to your book list: http://thekeytoawesome.blogspot.com/p/bibliography-of-awesome-recommended.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home