Thursday, July 07, 2005

Cashflow 101 eGame

I am now the proud owner of Cashflow 101 eGame.

I installed it today and played it for the first time. The introduction was GREAT, I loved how the concept of the Rat Race was introduced, and how the whole game was introduced.

The eGame is somewhat different than the board game, in that there are more "cards" in the various decks, and the opportunities have a wider range of cost and rewards. Plus, getting to play against computer opponents is enlightening as well - my strategy going into the game was quite a bit different than theirs, and I've been the last out of the rat race both times I've played so far. My goal is to beat some of the computer characters out on a regular playing basis.

I love the way the game educates, both in the board game and the eGame format. I even feel warm fuzzies when Robert Kiyosaki is in a video clip. Chubby Robert, fighting those wonderful cookies exactly the same way I am, and sharing GREAT knowledge with the world.

During the game, every once in a while, two characters on the screen have a wee conversation - like, about the "riskiness" of borrowing money from the bank, or the riskiness of stocks or real estate. Quite educational themselves!!

I look forward to giving CashFlow 202 a try, but for now I will continue playing with 101 and trying to beat the rest of the players out of the Rat Race!

Jill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home