Sunday, November 20, 2005

Google Adsense PIN number arrived

So, I got my Google PIN number last week for my Adsense account. Apparently they send out the PIN number in the regular mail when your account first reaches a $50 balance, and mine reached that around October 21. Of course, by October 31, I was already over $100 and still waiting for the PIN!

It came in this past week, so I went and activated the payout from Google. They're going to send me the first one in a cheque, and then after that I'm having it set up to do direct deposit into my bank account so I don't have to worry about depositing it every month. I wanted that first one in a cheque format, however, so I can do the standard "photocopy and frame" thing. Just from how my silly sites have increased in click-thru value, I can see that this small cheque will be something to giggle at in the future.

I surpassed $100 USD on November 15 this month, and am on track for about $300 this month, I think. Nice little deposit just before Christmas, I'd say!!

I'll write more entries soon about some of the things I'm doing with my websites to increase traffic, or just to monitor it and see how things are going. Keep tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home