Friday, December 30, 2005

First Google Adsense EFT Payment!

Woot!

After much waiting for the PIN number, and then deciding to change my payment type to EFT immediately afterwards (but after the 15th of the month cutoff date), I've finally received my first payment from Google!

Kind of a shame I didn't get one in cheque format, but the postal system is slllllooooowwww and I just want my money :)

This payment represents my adsense revenues from August 2005 when I started my first blogs through to November 30, 2005. There were 3 main blogs contributing to this balance, 3 blogs secondary in contribution, and 4 other blogs that contributed small amounts or very infrequently.



December is approaching $600 USD on its own. I've fired up a few more blogs in the mean time but nothing is really "hitting" beyond those primary three blogs that contributed to the money I've already earned.

Those primary three blogs still have a long way to go in terms of being represented in the search engines, but they're getting better month by month and the traffic is increasing as a result, and that's what counts!

4 Comments:

At Wed Jun 06, 10:00:00 PM CDT, Blogger Freddie L Sirmans, Sr. said...

Just browsing the internet, very interesting website.

 
At Sat Mar 15, 02:23:00 AM CDT, Blogger Adventures In Money Making said...

congrats!

I wonder how much you're making now?

 
At Thu Apr 29, 08:22:00 PM CDT, Blogger Author said...

awesome! Livin' the dream, keep going!

 
At Sun Oct 23, 07:05:00 PM CDT, Blogger Luis F Nogales said...

Global Domains International is the best way to make money online. I instantly saw the huge potential in GDI and just couldn’t let this business pass me by. I had to get on board of the fast growing online business, and start earning from their awesome pay structure and begin to create my own wealth from home. I highly recommend GDI to anyone who is serious about earning money online and who is looking for a affordable low cost business that is very profitable.

Online business is the way to go. Now there are tons of it out there but few of them are legit and not a scam, like the GDI international Global Domains is the one that is making me lots of good passive income what that means is that I earn money even while I`m sleeping join my website now and you can have a 7 days free trial.
http://www.website.ws/zeusxluistk3

Every 14 days I look for 10 word partners to make business. Just visit the site http://www.website.ws/zeusxluistk3 , look carefully presenting and join the business today. I guarantee you that over 2 weeks you will understand that this offer you waited all your life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home